Corona death toll rises to 5, not affected

 Staff Reporter   |   Update: 2020-03-25 19:59:17

Corona death toll rises to 5, not affected

Another died of coronavirus in the country. As a result, the death toll has increased to five in the country. On the other hand, no one has been infected, so the number is 39. Two more have recovered from Corona. All seven have recovered.

On Wednesday (25th March), the Director of the Institute of Pathology, Disease Control and Research (IEDCR) of the Health Department said. Mirzadi Sabrina told this in an online live briefing on Flora Coronavirus.

He said so far a total of 794 samples have been tested in the country. In the last 24 hours, more than 82 people have been tested. None of them was attacked. As a result, the number of infected patients remained at 39. However, one of the victims who died earlier this morning died on Wednesday morning. He is 64 years old. He was suffering from hypertension and diabetes. He was diagnosed with coronavirus on 18th March  after contact with a foreigner. He was then treated at a local hospital. She was admitted to the Kuwait Friendship Hospital in the capital on 21th March after her condition deteriorated.

Dr. Flora said there are currently four suspected or suspected coronary isolation in the country. There are 47 in the Quarantine Institution. Besides, two more have returned home. In all, seven of the coronaviruses were healed.

He also briefed the citizens on the importance of safeguarding against coronavirus at the briefing. The government has announced to shut down all types of public and private institutions in the country from 26th March to 4th April  to prevent coronavirus infection. All public transport including buses, trains, launches have been closed. Armed forces have been deployed in all districts of the country to assist the local administration in this program.