Staff Reporter | Update: 2020-03-26 13:56:47
A mosquito coil factory named Messrs GM Chemical Company was burnt to ashes in the Amjur Hat area of Patiya Municipality.
According to the Patiya Fire Service sources, a mosquito coil factory was reported to be on fire at Amjur Hat area around 5.30am on Thursday and went to the spot and was able to extinguish the fire within half an hour.
Patian Fire Service Station Officer Soumen Barua said we received the news and brought the fire under control. The electric short circuit is believed to have triggered the fire.
Coal factory owner Mahbubul Alam said all the ashes in my factory were burned in the fire. About five lakh taka was damaged, he said.
© Copyright Our Chattogram
Developed By Our Chattogram