Rangamati town shops were on fire

Staff Reporter Ragamati City College Gate area has been burned in the fiery fire half a hundred shops. The blaze broke out around 3:30 pm on Wednesday (18th March ). Eyewitnesses said the fire originated from the stove of a hotel named Panahar in College Gate area. It is believed that a gas cylinder stored in the hotel and grocery stores in Panahar and its surrounding neighborhood caught fire, spreading rapidly around it. Local youth Saimuddin said, “We hear a strange noise. Then I came out and...Read More

Page 1 of 1